Let us start by defining what is an affirmation!
An affirmation is a short powerful positive statement that you repeat regularly. The goal is that you gain conscious control of your thoughts. When you say, hear and think these statements, they become your thoughts. Research has proven that thoughts are powerful and are the creator of your reality. With other words, if you want to change your current situation, you have to change your thoughts. changing your thoughts can be done by using affirmations.
Many are used to listen to affirmations recorded as an audio file or reading them from a paper. Both ways are good, but are not enough. Here are some reasons why it is like that:
- The statements you are reading are not designed by you and may not fit your current situation and where you want to be
- You are not always able to listen to audio, for example while you are working behind your screen
- Listening to and reading lists of affirmations may not have powerful effect as you have to sit a side time and affirm.
Have you ever needed a reminder on your desktop that can help you with your affirmations? Have you ever thought “What if there is a guarding angel that reminds me of all the positive thoughts all the time while I am setting behind my screen?”
Don’t worry! Right Action Notifier is that guarding angel! It will ensure that you are notified with the things that make you better and better for every day in every way!
As you see from the picture beside, the system runs as small notification window in the right corner of your screen. It will never disturb your work or prevetn you from continuing to do what ever you are working on. It just pops up, reminds you with a positive statemets and disappears again. All that happens automatically without your interaction with the system. The only thing you do is just to look at the notification. Often you will not need to read it, you will remeber it. It comes up into your thoughts and get more enforced in your mind.
We believe Right Action Notifier is the ultimate system that will help you create your new reality based on healthy positve thoughts created through affirmations.
Okay, How do affirmations work actually?
We now know that thoughts we think and allow to occupy place in our minds will form our reality. What you focus on will grow and what you do not focus on will fade away. Repeating positive statements all the time to yourself feeds your mind with positive and constructive thoughts. On the other hand letting negative thoughts take over the control of your mind will only result in a destructive self-picture and lead to your fall. With other words, our self-talk is programming ourselves either ways. Which way to program yourself is up to you. Positive statements are approved to make a positive influence on ones mind and way of thinking. This is the case for example when you repeat the most famouse phrase:
“Every Day In Every Way I’m Getting Better And Better”
When you think about this statement long enough it will give you an impression of you becoming better and that this progress will continue for everyday in all areas in your life. The same is also true for positive questions.
We know that human mind is the best search engine in the world. What you need to do is to ask the right question and you will get the right answer if you are patient enough and wait for it. An example of a right question is: Why am I becoming better and better every day in every way?
When your mind is presented with such question, it will look for answers. It will not look for ways to disproof the fact you are stating in your questions , which is that you are becoming better and better every day in every way. Your mind will look for how to enable you to reach that result. This process can be compared with the process of achieving any of your goals. Let us say that you want to get candy!
- Your mind starts seeing you enjoying a candy
- You have aslef-talk asking how can I get hold of this candy
- The answer comes from your mind that you should buy it
- Your emotions cause you to act and buy the candy.
- You reach your goal and your mind approves in its long term memory that this was a successful mission so it can use the same strategy next time it is asked a similar question.
We know that everything depends on our attitude. Both our attitude toward others and toward ourselves will make a difference in our lifes. By repeating positive statements and constructive questions you will build the ground for good habits that will make it easier for you to achieve your goals. What options do you have? As we mentioned earlier, there are few ways of doing this:
- By reading the statements from a paper all the time
- By listening to these statements using IPod or any other audio-device
- Or by just remembering the statements and repeating them for yourself
All these ways are good, but we know that these are not possible to exercise all the time. We cannot use ear phones all the day, we cannot just sit there and stare at a piece of paper while work or other things are wiating to be done. In addition we know that in our modern societies, people do not have much time to be able to sit aside time after work to go through these statements and do self care. Self care is what we called earlier:
“feeding the right tiger”
By using our new computer program “Right Action Notifier” you will experience affrimations in a compeltely new way. You are able to see the statements or questions you chose to see in a small notification screen in the lower right corner of your screen. The notification will stay on the screen for a number of seconds you decide how long it will be. You can continue your work as you want. The result is that you get extra possibilities to work on programming yourself while you are working on other things and not wasting time. Right Action Notifier enables you to do the following:
- Decide on what statements you want to expose youself for. The program comes with a default set of statements, just to give you an idea on what to include. You can delete all these and enter your own statements
- You can decide on how long time interval between two statements should be
- You also decide on how long you want each statement to be visible
- You decide if you want to run the show at a gvien time for example between 10:00 AM and 14:30 PM
- You decide on if you want the system to dispaly the statements randomly or in the same order as you have entered them in the system.
- At last and not at least we know that some are using the system to be reminded on things to do. For example “Remeber to but bread on your way home :)”
So why not just purchase it here and start using the system at once? For the few dollars you invest in your self you can change your life!
By the way, NO, the license for the program is not limited to only one PC. You can install the application on as many PCs as you want as long as these are yours. We will not go after you if you violate this rule, but we believe in in you and we believe that you will pay for the benefits you get from the system. Trust is a wonderful property we human beings are equiped with!
We use paypal for money transaction.
Enjoy and good luck
PS: Here is a step by step way of deciding on what statemenets you should include.
- Identify the negative thought you have. These can be self-talk or beliefs. For example: “Nobody needs me, I am useless”
- Reverse the thought into a positive statement. For example: I am happy that I can contribute with so much to so many people around me. Or, Why everybody comes to me and ask for advice and help?
- Define these in the system and enjoy reading them.
- Reading will result in a new thinkg process inside your mind and soon you will also believe in the new facts and cretae new habits with new results. Let the magic unfold!